Thanks for your interest!
Please fill the form below to request a quotation from us. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
It depends on what criteria but having a website for your business is necessary. A website is synonymous to a physical office. Prospects and customers get to know what you offer whenever they come across your website. So, it is important.
There is naturally no hot selling products. What makes a product hot selling are two things – its significance to a buyer and perceived demands. You can create your own hot selling product by trying products that offer satisfiable relief to people with a well organized marketing.
There are a lot of factors that determine what makes customers to either buy from you or subscribe to your service. It includes
- What medium to use – Social media, driving traffic to your website, word of mouth etc.
- What marketing strategies – Paid advertising, sponsored marketing, sms etc
- What messaging strategy – This include what you told them about your products or services etc
- Did you make any offer when they burn your products
- How influenced they were with all your marketing efforts from ignorance to persuasion
- Was there conviction to buy your product?
- Follow up when they did not buy at first.
These are paramount to what makes most customers buy your stuff.
The best starting point is from writing quality content that drives traffic with an optimized Off-Page SEO. On-Page SEO includes activities like your website speed, Meta tags (keywords, description, Google, Bing, Yamdex & Yahoo verification), Title or header tags (H1 to H6).
These practices will spike your website traffic.