In this article, you will learn how to download 1688 app for your iPhone or Android smartphone. We will also explain whether you can download 1688 app English version or not.
How to download 1688 app on iPhone
- Open App Store
- Type “1688”
- Click to download on the first option as I have circled above in the image.
- You should wait until it is downloaded into your iPhone.
How to download 1688 app on Android
The 1688 app is not officially on Play Store. This means you cannot download 1688 app from Play Store at the moment. But you can download 1688 from App store in iPhone.
What other ways can I get 1688 app?
You can download the 1688 app from the 1688.com website.
Steps to download 1688 mobile app
- Open your Chrome browser. If you do not have one, install it from play store.
- Visit this link www.1688.com
- Click on the icon that is circled
- Click on the big orange button. That is the download button.
- It may prompt you to get access to your file manager from Chrome. Kindly accept it.
- It may warm you from downloading apps outside of Play store, kindly agree to it and download.
- After download, locate the download and click to install.
- Viola…your 1688 app is downloaded, and ready for mini importation.
How can I download 1688 app English version?
Sadly, there is no official English version of 1688 app. The app comes with a native Chinese language with no option of changing or switching between languages.
Whatever app you download from Play store in the name of 1688 app English version, it is not the main app.
How can I translate the 1688 app to English?
Sadly, just like I have stated above, there is no way to translate the 1688 app to Enlgish. Meanwhile, there may be some third-party apps promising to offer translation for the 1688 app. That is still possible but with limitations.
They can only translate a page and not the entire app.
Let us know what you think from the comment below.